Coming soon. Eastport Morning (left) and Eastport Evening (right)- these are not finished!!
The first giveaway of the season begins tonight! More information on my Instagram post.
I wanted to curate a few holiday gifts from local artists and small business owners. All of them are worthy of your support! The winner will receive:
1. My first print 'Bancroft Hall'- available for purchase here. Special thanks to all of my early supporters. You can also find this print locally at Here. A Pop-Up Shop (186 Main Street) and Whimsicality. My next two prints will be Eastport Morning and Eastport Evening- hoping to finish them this weekend.
3. Three best-selling candles from husband and wife duo of Annapolis Candle and Candles Off Main. I've been reviewing holiday candles for them and it's been a blast. The fragrances you'll receive are Driftwood, Sea Salt, and Coastal Dunes.
4. A hand-made pair of Anna Livingston earrings. These are so intricate and every detail is thought through. I chose the Lucia pair for the giveaway because the navy and gold rope reminded me of the Naval Academy, but I own this pair and love them!
5. A gold-tone compass necklace and two iridescent beaded bracelets from Lilac Bijoux. Fern's shop is a staple on Main Street and carries the sweetest jewels, clothes, and small gifts.
Thanks everyone! Love y'all.
*Giveaway is closed- congrats @naisby!*
The winner will receive a $50 gift card for dining, two tickets to a show of choice (depending on availability), and anniversary pint glasses. Gift value is around $150.
Rams Head On Stage just celebrated their 20th anniversary as West Street's flagship music venue, so the lovely ladies in the marketing department wanted to mark the occasion.
Since the purchase of Rams Head Tavern's historic location in 1989, the Rams Head Group has opened four other restaurants, multiple music venues, and founded Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company.
I've always been a huge fan of their happy hour (the Tuna Tower is my favorite- all appetizers are half off during HH), their lush and lively patio, and their beer release parties (the first Thursday of every month.) They post their daily specials online twice a day.
One of their most beloved annual events is the AMFM Annapolis Christmas Show (December 11 and December 12)- all local artists. It always sells out.
For an extra entry, comment (on my Instagram post) with which weekly special sounds best- Monday (lobster), Tuesday (slow roasted prime rib), Wednesday (fried chicken), or Sunday ($5 burgers.)
Good luck! More details on my Instagram page.
Thanks for following along- this is such a fun way for me to showcase wonderful businesses and artisans. Already have some ideas for 2018!
I had the pleasure of writing about both HOBO Bags and SCOUT Bags at Whimsicality earlier this year. HOBO was founded in Annapolis (their flagship is downtown at 194 Green Street!) and Whimsicality is a charming shop that is also a SCOUT destination store. They carry my prints and are very supportive of local artists.
On to the goodies! The winner will receive:
2) The Lauren Clutch wallet in Renaissance Emboss Jasper from HOBO. I thought this leather was so stunning and perfect for the holidays. I have the hair on hide olive green Lauren and love it, and I've been carrying the black Rozanne Tote literally every day.
And they are donating proceeds from their ornament sales to the Light House Shelter this season.
If you get a chance, definitely stop by their store- so many treasures by both established brands and unique artisans.
And for an extra entry, let me know which street you prefer (for a painting, or just in general)- Pinkney (left) or Fleet (right)!
Cheers to a wonderful 2017!